Iz there ne way to disable tha auto open or auto display freature for messages ... General Blackberry forum

cvmobsta617 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C388B

disable tha auto open or auto display freature for messages?

Advertisement

Iz there ne way to disable tha auto open or auto display freature for messages when u take your BB out of its holster??

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: i got a ?

As far as I know there is no way to turn off the auto open if emails. You can try this to see if it helps- before you holster your BB just move the focus of the track wheel to another app. Hope this helps.

cvmobsta617 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C388B

Nope that didn't work....it still opens tha message when I take out my BB from my holster...thanks for the help though I appreciated

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

No way to stop the auto open of emails. But you can stop the auto answer of phone under phone options set auto answer to "no". I have learned that if you wait 60 to 90 seconds after your email alert the unholster your phone it will not open the email rather stay on the home screen

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

not doable, but I've guess you've alredy figured that out..hehe

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Wait 20-30 seconds after you get a notification and then take out of your holster for it NOT to auto display. I usually unholster my phone to look at the message when I get one, but maybe thats just my own thing so I kinda like the feature. But yeah just wait 20-30 seconds and it wont display if you dont want it to.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".