I would like my Blackberry 7250 to give a different notification for high priority emails ... General Blackberry forum

joleson no está en línea Stack level 1

Different notification for high priority?

Advertisement

I would like my Blackberry 7250 to give a different notification for high priority emails than for regular priority emails, but still send all emails to my Blackberry. Is this possible?

I would like something like: high priority-LED flash, vibrate and tone
    reg priority-LED flash only

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Different notification for high priority?

You can set this up using the Mail 'Filter' option in the webclient. You can set up special email to give the "level one notification" upon reciept.

Then to set the audio and led simply edit your Level 1 notification option in your profiles section on the handheld.

Good luck!

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: Different notification for high priority?

Most carriers, if not all, have done completely away with the Blackberry Web Client.

All settings are controlled from your handheld in Messages are under Options.

The new set-up is BIS (Blackberry Internet Service). Ther is good info in the FAQ section about this.

There's a program called NotiFire:

Notifire - available from www.handago.com - $20
    - This allows you to set different notifications for different people. v2 is comming out soon and will be a better program all around. The only program that I've seen to set distict rings for your contacts.

This may also help you with your needs.