Okay so I found my BB CD....now it's asking about Email Intergration....the BB is for ... General Blackberry forum

Hiphop101043 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Desktop Manager Questions

Advertisement

Okay so I found my BB CD....now it's asking about Email Intergration....the BB is for work BUT I wanna save all the contacts and calanders to my personal laptop.....

HELP what to do?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Desktop Manager Questions

Are you connected to a BES? Are you set up to sync contacts and calendar with it wirelessly?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i sync with Lotus Notes (piece of cr*p) at work, and with Outlook at home. But I only sync my contacts at home. I simply set it up to sync with Outlook and made the Blackberry the master. Works great.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

If you're on a BES at work and installing DM at home do not choose the BES install option or you'll break email and wireless sync every time you sync at home. Granted, it will be fixed when you sync at work but I bet that's not the solution you're looking for.

The installer really should ask you if you have direct network connectivity to the BES from the machine you're installing on.