Hey guys, how are you?I cannot for the life of me remember what keys I ... General Blackberry forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Delivery Reprt

Advertisement

Hey guys, how are you?I cannot for the life of me remember what keys I need to type in a text message to recieve a text back giving me confirmation that it was delivered. What I used to do is compose an sms, and in the body, before i type my message i would type in *# something, then my message and send it out. I would then recieve a text back saying that this message was delivered to whomever i sent it to. Does anyone remember this or know what i am talking about? if anyone can help, i would be really happy and appreciated. thank you for any and all of your help.
    -Joe

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Delivery Reprt

hey mocerino -- does the similar thread above help you?
    is that what you are talking about?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

cherri i think thats exactly what she is talking about. ill save you a click....

Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ geez that is crazy and looks like lots of work. Its not as hi-tech but I just put <confirm> in as the subject and it sends me an email right back once it is received on the mail server end
    **shoot i dont think thats what you wanted.

i will look into it for you though

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

no, its not on the similar post section. its not anything extra at all on the blackberry, its just a key sequence typed in the body area of the text before you actually write out your text. i remember that it starts out with *# and then a couple of numbers. thanks for trying though. anyone else know what i am talking about?

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by mocerino
    no, its not on the similar post section. its not anything extra at all on the blackberry, its just a key sequence typed in the body area of the text before you actually write out your text. i remember that it starts out with *# and then a couple of numbers. thanks for trying though. anyone else know what i am talking about?
    The only thing I know is when sending email in the subject area type: <confirm> the type email and send...if there is another way please share...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

AFAIK, SMS delivery confirmations are enabled only when supported by your carrier and/or device.