When I "delete prior messages" it never prompts me to "on mailbox and handheld?" If ... General Blackberry forum

Lidocaine no está en línea Stack level 1

deleting prior messages

Advertisement

When I "delete prior messages" it never prompts me to "on mailbox and handheld?"

If I delete a whole day of messages, will it automatically delete all mail from my handheld and mailbox? Or just my handheld?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: deleting prior messages

are you deleting email on your bb email or other or text messages?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Lidocaine no está en línea Stack level 1

I just want to delete old emails. When I delete all prior emails, does it erase it from the email and handheld?

Also one more follow up question. I'm a total noob to BB. I thought I have been erasing all of my emails because I would erase them from the message window. But when I press alt+I for incoming emails, it shows every email I have ever recieved. How do I delete emails for good. I have a feeling that email reconciliation has something to do with this and I have no clue what email reconciliation is.

Thanks

ekrimmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303150C7

In my experience mass deletes do NOT reconcile back to the BES or BIS mailbox.
    PIN: 303150C7