Can I do this? Like the verizon homepage and whatnot. Can I also set it ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Deleting Preloaded Bookmarks (7105T)

Advertisement

Can I do this? Like the verizon homepage and whatnot. Can I also set it up so that the CNN, GOOGLE, Etc folder isn't expanded every time i go to log on? its annoying!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Deleting Preloaded Bookmarks (7105T)

You can set bookmarks but I am not sure how to keep the folders always open. If you want to delete them just scroll down to the one you want to delete and press 'delete', it will ask you if you are sure and you can select yes or no. You can change your homepage to go to a certain page if you want though. Open your browser ->options ->browser configuration.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Unfortunately I have tried to delete, but the only ones that I can delete are the ones that I added. When I click on the "T-zones" and "web-links" that were preloaded in there, there is no option to delete them.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Your stuck with T-Zones and web-links... if you have the download fun folder, you can take that out by deleting a service book; forgot which one it was exactly (it said something about tzones though)...but you can play with it; just delete one and check if its gone... if its still there go back and undelete the service book.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

The Internet Browser always collapses the bookmarks, while the BlackBerry Browser always expands them.