How do I delete a calendar? I just started using gmail calendar because I can ... General Blackberry forum

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3

Deleting a calendar

Advertisement

How do I delete a calendar? I just started using gmail calendar because I can access it from the web. Now I cant get my schedule off for my initial callendar. Ant one know how to do this?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    What exactly are you wanting to delete? The calendar events? The calendar associated with an email account? You cannot delete the actual calendar function on the BB, so I am not sure what you want to delete.

All the events in a calendar. I use to have my aol account as the default calendar, but now have gmail as the default calendar so it will sync. I had my yankees schedule on the aol calendar, and now its on the google calendar. So when I show all of the calendars, the games are duplicate entries. I've already changed it to show only the gmail calendar, but would like to free up that space used by the aol calendar. Aol is still my main email address.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Connect the BB to the PC, open desktop manager, click the Backup & Restore, click the Advanced button and on the right you will see the databases on the BB. Find the following two item: Calendar-All and Calendar, highlight the Calendar and choose clear, do the same for Calendar - All, close DM and reopen it, check the databases with the same otions and make sure the two calendar options show 0.

That will clear all events in your calendar.

Thank you very much! I spent an hour and gave up looking for the way! You're awesome!