Other than advanced backup/restore (which does not show any entires for my calendar) how can ... General Blackberry forum

BrianFeinzimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Delete all Calendar Entries?

Advertisement

Other than advanced backup/restore (which does not show any entires for my calendar) how can I delete all my calendar entires at once? ( long story )

PIN/ID

Re: Delete all Calendar Entries?

neone please? ive been googling for almost an hour now

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Brian, open your calendar, place the cursor on the date you want to delete all entries prior to. Click for the menu and select "delete prior" and you should be all set. Remember that you need to have a date highlighted and not a calendar event.

PIN/ID

ljbyar, thansk for the reply... doing some more digging, the vzw 8830 has a software bug that shows zero calendar entries in the database, through the computer and through the handheld...rim is working on it...i tried delete prior earlier and again just now, and it doesent work, seemingly related to the other issue... any other fast method rather that just hitting backspace?

centcoastcal no está en línea Stack level 1

I also have the VRZ 8830 and just discovered both this forum and the calendar error. Glad to know it is a bug and not me! I cannot delete the calendar data. The "delete prior" command doesn't work (does nothing). There is no option for "keep appointments" on my device, and while someone elsewhere suggested that setting "wireless synchronization" to "ON" would reveal the "keep appointments" option, this too, does not appear. I would say the calendar on the 8830 is really buggy...

What is the best way to learn of any updates for this (bug fixes)?

Thanks.

William