Ok I just removed BES from my blackberry. worked great and I was able to ... General Blackberry forum

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6

Default Services

Ok I just removed BES from my blackberry. worked great and I was able to restore a backup without reactivating BES. The blackberry is working great.

My issue now is with the calendar. My old BES calendar is still on my device. Which is fine. I want to use my gmail account as the default services. But now I have labled gmail as my defualt services.

on my homescreen my calendar entries wont come up. I know its cause within my mail and calendar my old BES is still set as the 'device default' even after changing my default settings.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

Grafixx01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Your old BES calendar is on your device due to the restore. If you remove the calendar you had on your BES from the device from a "restore - backup" or wipe, reload the device, then do NOT put the calendar on it, you should be fine.

Doing this should eliminate the option of your BES calendar. You'll then just have to set yourself up with the gmail application to use your calendar.