I have 4 email accounts on my Curve. I have read the other posts and ... General Blackberry forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2

Default Email (No Message Service)

I have 4 email accounts on my Curve. I have read the other posts and they say to set a default email "from", goto Options - Advanced Options - Messaging Services -

I don't have or can't find that selection. I goto: Options - Advanced Options and my choices are: Applications, Browser, Browser Push, Cell Broadcast, Default Services, GPS, Host Routing Table, Service Book, SIM Card, TCP

When I click on Default Services, it shows: Messaging (CMIMI): 'name of email account'

I set it for the one I want, save and exit. When I open my email to send a mesage, it says my default is another account. When I go back to Default Messaging, it shows the name of the account I want to use.

Totally confusing. How can I set this up to default to one account?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Default Email (No Message Service)

go to send email> hit menu>email settings>then set default email address
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Default Email (No Message Service)

Default Services is the same as Message Services. It's just named differently depending on your device/OS version.

I post this a lot but it definitely needs repeating. You can set your default in Default Services/Message Services but if you used a specific email account for a specific recipient, the BB will "remember" that and override your setting in Default Services/Message Services. If you don't want to use that account for that recipient any more then scroll into the headers when composing a new email to that recipient and change the account. The BB should "remember" the new account to use for that recipient.