I've been having what seem to be random issues with my 8320 not using my ... General Blackberry forum

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3

Default email isn't always used, especially when sending pics

Advertisement

I've been having what seem to be random issues with my 8320 not using my default email. Sometimes it seems to happen from the message program, for instance when I choose to email someone from the context menu.

Yet it always seems to occur from the picture viewer / camera program. No matter what it uses one of my work accounts which is not something I want.

For instance, my default is js***@gmail.com, and yet from the camera program it always tries to send from jason@myworkaddress.com.

Any ideas or hints what I can do so that it uses my default address everywhere?

No ideas?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    you do have the option to choose which email account to send it with before you hit send...

True, but I'd prefer for the camera app to simply use my default. That would make sense to me... Even if I change it and send from my default numerous times, the camera app still tries to send from my work account each time. Very frustrating... Normally if I want to send a pic I'm out on the town with friends having a good time, and I really hate having to remember to swap the email addy each time.