Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone think that the iPhone's price will decrease in the next five months? I ... General Blackberry forum

Petway89 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Decrease in iPhone price

Advertisement

Does anyone think that the iPhone's price will decrease in the next five months?

I plan on getting one for my 18th Birthday this year!!

I pretty much think I'm fed up with BlackBerry, it keep deleting my recent calls and text messages all the time, I know that it has something to do with how much memory on my phone, but why in the world would it be because of that?!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Decrease in iPhone price

I don't think it will decrease but there have been rumours of a new iphone in the next 6 months based off an iPod Nano. It is supposed to be a trimmed down version of the original (iPhone Nano is the way I read it described) but still be an iPhone.

Zo

Oh wow, no wayy, that would be extra small right?

I mean the Nano is super small as it is..

I don't think I would want to get that..

A new iPhone in the next 6 months, seem way to early for a new device..

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

From what I read and understood. The iPhone cut into iPod sales deeper than they thought it would so they wanted to find a way to recoup some of that. By building on an iPod platform they could save some money in parts and construction. Also most users that were interested in the iPhone that did not buy it say it was because of cost. On the average, a consumer spends around $180 on a new phone when they do purchase one and Apple is trying to get into that price range to grab as many people as they can.

Zo

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Delete your unused languages. I had this problem as well.
    /~*brooke

Oh okay, I see, hopefully that will work out for Apple, because 500 and 700 dollars is way too much for a phone.

Oh okay Brooke03 I will try and do that..
    Would I go through my options and like delete all them or what?

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Apple is known by not reducing their prices, unless a new product is about to come out then they do discount their devices... I dont think you will find it cheaper not even the mayor wholesealers have them ( www.wirefly.com ) does not feature the iphone yet ..

Sayre no está en línea Stack level 2

i have three friends that just had to have the iPhone and stood in line to get it the day it came out and they are all kicking themselves now. They all left the carriers that they are with and only one out of the three likes the new At & T.

I personall don't have anything against or for the company itself all companies could improve in some way or another, but as for that phone.........

One of the girls has extremely small hands and fingers so she does pretty well with it; unless she gets her nails done. LOL betcha apple didn't think of that one. They may have factored in girls with average length fingernails, but not the longer acrylics. She actually had to stop getting her nails done because she paid an outrageous amount for a phone that she in the end is finding out she doesn't like and is stuck in a contract.

And the guys fingers are a bit too large and are having problems with the touch pad keyboard and it causing a lot of grief. So all in all the price wasn't worth it.

Now the question i have is...... this new phone that apple is supposedly thinking about releasing in the next 6 months. Are they doing it because the first one cost too much and they need to recoup costs and fit in the market better? Or are they finding that this first version had to many bugs and they need to save face..

If the features on the bigger higher priced model are a pain, how in the world will a iphone nano work?

Just wondering?
    Sayre

Oh I'm sure Wire Fly didn't have it quite yet, I wouldn't even think they would ever get it, but yeah, that's true about Apple, I've never seen anything of Apple's at a cheaper price.

sayre I know exactly what you mean, I actaully went and tried the texting on the iPhone and it seems kinda difficult, but I had the same problems when I first got the Pearl, It seemed like my fingers were just wayy to big for the keys, but I soon got use to it, and now its soo easy to text so I'm sure I won't have a problem with that.

Lol, Oh and speaking of the iPhone Nano, ohh gosh, idk how in the world that's gonna work. I'm very confused about that idea. I wouldn't put that phone out on the market at all.

Oh thanks Evolution CSR..

acey612 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EECD10

You know what???? Iphone are like the deceptacons, and Blackberries are like the Autobots! Blackberries will rule the world and make Iphones their slaves!

..Anyway....

I like BB Better
    - Eric

BB Addict for one Year
    Southport, North Carolina

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Ummm..........Autobots are the good guys (which is what you were trying to imply). The good guys don't have slaves. The deceptacons are the ones who want to rule the world and make everyone a slave. The Autobots just want to live in peace and make sure that others do too.

Zo

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I don't c the same big deal on the iphone now. I mean have u checked at&t stores lately: one or two customers.
    Not a lot of people want to spend 500 >$ on a phone. Not me. When the average phone I've had hasn't lasted the 2 year agreement. But as you all know apple has a lot of fans.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Petway89
    I pretty much think I'm fed up with BlackBerry, it keep deleting my recent calls and text messages all the time, I know that it has something to do with how much memory on my phone, but why in the world would it be because of that?!
    Because you need to load an OS for the Pearl that doesn't have the memory leak issue. Seach for "pearl memory leak" on this and other Blackberry forum sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast