Anyone purchased a skin from the decal girl site ? http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/...nbc=&nbt=&ic=0 Im looking for some ... General Blackberry forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Decal Girl Skins

Advertisement

Anyone purchased a skin from the decal girl site ?

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/...nbc=&nbt=&ic=0

Im looking for some input on this product. My daughter is getting her curve today and I was showing her this site.... She pretty much doesnt use a phone case, so Im just wondering if these decal skins offer any sort of protection for the phone, or should i just get her a pink siedio case...

Any comments would be greatly appreciated stackers... Thanks..

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yes i have purchased one for my curve before and i really love it they last long as well you also get the matching wallpaper too. i had mine over a bse screen skin and imo that works really well the skins last a long time and there very cheap if you deside you get tired of the design.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Are they pretty rugged? my daughter puts her phone in and out of her pocket alot... So just curious..

domesticated no está en línea Stack level 2
    They're nice looking, i loved mine. But if there's a chance of scratching it up a lot, etc, I'd suggest an aluminum case. Even the skin cases I bought from ATT aren't very good. They don't fit very well and are pretty slack...

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Definitely put it over a BSE skin because a)the decal girl skins don't protect the screen which IMHO is the most important part to protect and b) the decal girl skin pulled the blackberry name off the front of my friend's phone when removed!

My daughter has a decal girl skin over a BSE and then a rubber case cause she tends to drop her phones a lot. It has held up well for over a year! Which is unheard of for her! :-)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    I have ordered alot from them and LOVE them! While it does NOT protect the screen, it does protect the rest of the phone and they aren't bulky like the other covers. You do have to be careful pulling them off. I use the skins, and then the rubber silicone flexible cover over it (in matching colors of course). When I get tired of the silicone case, I pull it off and still have a nice and new looking skin!

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    also look at skinit.com. They cover the keyboard and are decent skins too. We designed our own for my daughters sidekick and she loves it put High School Musical people on it and looks really nice.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    I just ordered one last week...I'll try to post something once I get it.
    ~via 8320 BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95

it wasn't really hard to get on, pretty easy to manuever and re-position. i didn't really like the fact that i could feel the edges of the decal...but it seemed to get "smoother" or more flush, with more handling. it's different and relatively inexpensive if you want to get a new look. I would at least try it. (i think it would look better with a black keyboard...)
    ~~~<3MKRS~~~