Please help! I can't find anywhere on the phone itself to delete it. I can't ... General Blackberry forum

arthurdent123 no está en línea Stack level 1

deactivate/delete my enterprise email account

Advertisement

Please help!

I can't find anywhere on the phone itself to delete it. I can't find any service book that references it - and the email setup login page indicated I had no accounts.

I am moving to gmail and have already added a personal email account with no problems - but the old Enterprise account is still there..

Any ideas?

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    The service books you are looking for are going to be called Desktop. Unless they renamed them to something else which some companies do. If this is the case just look for a group of service books that all have the same name and contain things like SYNC, CICAL, CMIME, ALP and such.

arthurdent123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow thank you so much. I just deleted all the DESKTOP service books and am now hard-rebooting the BB to see if that works.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just so you know this will not remove you from the Enterprise Server. You will stop receiving your email and you won't synchronize wirelessly with it i anymore but you would need to contact your admins to have your account removed. Also you will still have an IT Policy on your device.