Ok I got my 8310curve on my at&t calling/plan,then i got the $44 bb-data/pkan! Now ... General Blackberry forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

data plan only 4bb?

Advertisement

Ok I got my 8310curve on my at&t calling/plan,then i got the $44 bb-data/pkan! Now can I add a 2nd bb/8820 with data only 4internet and maybe texting? Without adding the call/plans? Thx

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE

Re: data plan only 4bb?

I believe you can use JUST the BIS service, just like you can use the sidekick internet service without paying for phone usage with TMO
    just call and ask
    it's the easiest to do

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if your asking if you can share the blackberry data plan I'm on att and I've asked no you can't each have to have their own plan

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I miss read your post yes to can you may have to pay the 9.99 a month but yeah they said I could just add text ECT

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

I am not sure about txt, but all of our employees at my work have only BB with data. It's $30 a month to only have BB data without a cell minute plan. It's like $45 with sprint and $25 with tmo. (Those were at least the rates a month ago)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Ok I just left at&t store! She said I would have to add the $9.99 plus a calling plan! "Yukk" so I gues I may just purchase the 8320 from tmobile and data only! Just don't think there will be as good coverage here in arkansas as what at&t has!
    Quote Originally Posted by ventz View Post
    I am not sure about txt, but all of our employees at my work have only BB with data. It's $30 a month to only have BB data without a cell minute plan. It's like $45 with sprint and $25 with tmo. (Those were at least the rates a month ago)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~