I just bought the blackberry curve with at&t like a weak ago or so and ... General Blackberry forum

Jonie_guz no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Data Messeges & Call log vanished.

Advertisement

I just bought the blackberry curve with at&t like a weak ago or so and I'm having this little inconvenient issue where my phone "blackberry Curve" erases my Data messeges by itself, even when I don't even get to read them and also deletes my calling history. like i said this is very inconvenient because if I'm taking a shower or simply I'm not around it, I could not see what's going on out there, I'm refering to my contacts; friend family etc. by the time I pick it up It would simply appear as blank as new or reformated. please I need some imformation from veteran users of RIM BlackBerry users. I repeat only calling log and data messeges vanish from my phone, thank you!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Data Messeges & Call log vanished.

Your BB is having memory issues. Clean out any programs and themes you don't need. Keep the log cleared out. Try to limit the applications you leave running. Move pictures and tunes to your memory card if you have one. This will help keep the problem from happening.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Quote Originally Posted by Jonie_guz View Post
    I just bought the blackberry curve with at&t like a weak ago or so and I'm having this little inconvenient issue where my phone "blackberry Curve" erases my Data messeges by itself, even when I don't even get to read them and also deletes my calling history. like i said this is very inconvenient because if I'm taking a shower or simply I'm not around it, I could not see what's going on out there, I'm refering to my contacts; friend family etc. by the time I pick it up It would simply appear as blank as new or reformated. please I need some imformation from veteran users of RIM BlackBerry users. I repeat only calling log and data messeges vanish from my phone, thank you!
    also from time to time remove the battery, let it stay out for 30 secs and let the phone reboot. that always get you some memory on the phone.

bpursley no está en línea Stack level 2

This happened to me once when I set the date to a date in the future to test something. Since your BB purges old messages and logs, it thinks they are old so it deleted them. Just a thought.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

robro0500 no está en línea Stack level 1

mhm this is a new problem
    -------
    well for me at least ive never expierenced it
    Last edited by robro0500; 02-15-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged.

bpursley no está en línea Stack level 2

Seriously. Check the date on your device and make sure it is not set in the future.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

Make sure you have the latest OS running. There are threads that help you remove any pre-installed apps or wallpapers. That will help a ton.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 02-15-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: content formatting

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html

check that thread it will help you out alot.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

That seems to happen to me after installing and swapping a bunch of themes. It does sound like a memory issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jonie_guz no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Data Messeges & Call log vanished.

Thank you all for your answers!