hey all, i have been having the weirdest issue ever.. over the last few weeks, ... General Blackberry forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Question data issues?

Advertisement

hey all,

i have been having the weirdest issue ever.. over the last few weeks, my bb's data seems to stop working right after 8PM on Fridays and it doesn't until Monday morning.

Now by data i mean, i am able to receive emails and pins, i am able to open attachments, but I cant access any website on the Browers, Google maps, BB maps, Opera, and Viigo, none of them work?

i have reseted the bb, pulled the battery, turned off wireless connection and turned it back on, did a diagnostic test and still no luck.

it is very annoying as i usually need the web and the maps to get around and this thing stops working for me on the weekends.

it did it for the last 5 weekends and at first i thought it was just a problem with the service but it keeps doing it.

i am on CDMA and i have full signal and 1EX showing.

i have no clue what is causing this? i am not sure if it is from my Carrier or is it due to my IT policy?

your help is appreciated.

thanks alot,

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    If you have an IT Policy on the phone it could be from your employer placing a restriction on what you can do during those hours. One of the BES experts could probably answer that question in more detail. I know that IT Policy's can dictate a lot of restrictions/permissions but not sure about being able to control timing on those.

Zo

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ya... its the strangest thing ever and very annoying...