sathees no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Data connection refused ?

Advertisement

any good news

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by sathees
    i have the same situation its BB 8100 from T-Mobile, when i am using ETISALAT sim it shows "Data Connection Regused", phone and sms are working fine (i am on BIS), all status show disabled, i have update with os with latest one from BB site. contacted BB in US says its not locked contact T-Mobile. any clue
    What os do you have? Find by menu, options, about, third line down.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 09-24-2007 at 11:36 AM.

neil7280 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello,

iunderstand your problems.

I also have a serious problem and seek some urgent help. My Blackberry 7280 will not start up or start from the Desktop manager, it is displaying a Error "JVM Error 102" Reset . Can some please help.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by neil7280
    Hello,

iunderstand your problems.

I also have a serious problem and seek some urgent help. My Blackberry 7280 will not start up or start from the Desktop manager, it is displaying a Error "JVM Error 102" Reset . Can some please help.
    JVM= Java virtual machine error. It is a software error. Follow this thread and it should fix you up. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html
    welcome to the stacks, hope it helps.

delfino no está en línea Stack level 1

hi guys ... any solution on this matter ?? I guess i am having the same problem.

I bought 30pcs blackberry 8800 T mobile germany in Hong Kong. finally I found out that if in the box label is "enterprise" then the data works fine with "GPRS" showing, but some of them in the box label is showing "prosumer" then data cannot work alias "data connection refused with gprs lower case"

Why is that ?? any solution to make it works???
    I have tried to bring the phone to the network carrier but they said the data is locked by t mobile germany .......

Clifford938 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a57ef3
    I have a go phone, if I put my SIM in a Pearl, it says data connection refused, can use the phone for calls and text only, there is no connection to internet or media net or anything lower case edge
    If I put my go phone sim in a Curve, keep getting the message that it's using like 10 cents per minute for the last call even though I haven't made a call

Richelle no está en línea Stack level 1
    You need a blackberry data plan on that SIM card. I doubt they will add that service to a Go phone account, but you can try.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    The SIM contains information to identify the device to the network. If Go Phone doesn't have the same features as a Berry, even if the same carrier services both, you'll only have the features available on a Go Phone. This is because your Berry is now identified to the Network not as a Blackberry device, but as a phone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234