I put a theme on my 7250 via desktop manager and then the handheld rebooted> ... General Blackberry forum

pspspeed no está en línea Stack level 1

Data Abort... Reset on 7250 WILL NOT BOOT

Advertisement

I put a theme on my 7250 via desktop manager and then the handheld rebooted> When it started back up the hourglass stayed on for a few seconds then the "Data Abort.... Reset" thing came up. It will not boot past this!! I pulled the battery many times, and reconnected it to my computer and it still does the same thing. I also tried the jl_cmder but it will not connect. PLEASE HELP!!!!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Data Abort... Reset on 7250 WILL NOT BOOT

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...er_wont-9.html. If you try this, it should get you going again.

Good luck and Welcome to the Stacks!

Question Re: Data Abort... Reset on 7250 WILL NOT BOOT

Still won"t. when i plug it up the desktop manager won"t recognize it.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You need to make sure you follow the instructions exactly, it may take more than 1 attempt.

Smile Re: Data Abort... Reset on 7250 WILL NOT BOOT

OK. I tried it many more times and it looks like it is working. there is nothing on the blackberry screen but the manager is installing the software. i had to connect it to the computer then quickly click the application loader and click next, while i was doing this i stuck the battery in and it went to the next screen!!! Finally. i guess it just takes a lot of fiddlin around to get it right.

SaberSHO no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi,

I am having the same exact issue. I was able to follow the instructions to the point where the AppLoader is copying the files over. It completes the first step fine, but when it goes to "connect to the JVM" in the second step, it cant seem to find the device and just stops saying that a load in a multi-load process failed. Any ideas?

-SaberSHO