Okay so I finally have my BB set up so I have all the application ... General Blackberry forum

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3

Customize My BB For Me...

Advertisement

Okay so I finally have my BB set up so I have all the application I need for work and school. So now I want to change the look of my BB, BTW I have the 8800.

I was thinking about getting a skin but I haven't found any that have caught my eye. Anyways, so far here is what I was thinking of getting:

Invisible Shield cover
    This case in smoke grey: http://www.boxwave.com/products/acti...-8800_2686.htm

I was also considering getting spare parts, for the entire BB, and spray painting parts of it, I was thinking about going either silver and gold or black and gold.

What do you guys think and do any of you have any suggestions?

13etty no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Customize My BB For Me...

I like the silver and gold

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym

if you are gonna get a full body skin, go with a http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...2C-8830/Detail its 1/3 the price and exactly the same, if not better than the invisible shield. And i recieved mine for my Curve in 3 days. I have the Speck clear case on my Curve, and its kinda a tight fit with the full body skin, but DOES work.

check out http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,266.htm they send you a link to get a matching wallpaper, and from the few i have seen, the quality is very good. I believe they do custom designs as well, upon request.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

hmm i personally thing seidio skins are really good. BTW anyone know where to get one in canada without ordering online and paying the delivery charges. My old one my dog chewed up after a few days of use. (TFG my BB was upstairs)
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cjcarbone View Post
    if you are gonna get a full body skin, go with a http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...2C-8830/Detail its 1/3 the price and exactly the same, if not better than the invisible shield. And i recieved mine for my Curve in 3 days. I have the Speck clear case on my Curve, and its kinda a tight fit with the full body skin, but DOES work.

check out http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,266.htm they send you a link to get a matching wallpaper, and from the few i have seen, the quality is very good. I believe they do custom designs as well, upon request.
    Would I be able to apply the full body skin onto a decal? Sorry dumb question but I'm just curious. I think I'll see if I can get a full body skin instead of spray painting the parts, since its much easier and I am pretty lazy.

TY for the advice.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    hmm i personally thing seidio skins are really good. BTW anyone know where to get one in canada without ordering online and paying the delivery charges. My old one my dog chewed up after a few days of use. (TFG my BB was upstairs)
    LOL, my dog chews up just about everything within his reach, so I know how you feel.
    Last edited by DPC; 02-21-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged.

NNelson no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by DPC View Post
    Would I be able to apply the full body skin onto a decal? Sorry dumb question but I'm just curious. I think I'll see if I can get a full body skin instead of spray painting the parts, since its much easier and I am pretty lazy.

TY for the advice.
    -------

LOL, my dog chews up just about everything within his reach, so I know how you feel.

I actually work for the invisibleSHIELD people, and I have installed the full body skins over decals before. It's a great way to keep the decal from becoming damaged or dirty, and it protects your device, of course.

Obviously I am going to recommend the invisibleSHIELD over the others (lifetime replacement guarantee, tons of designs, we were the first ones to do it), but whichever one you chose, the full body skin type of protection is awesome.

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D

I recently just purchased a design skin from decalgirl.com. I absolutely love it! It was even more perfect when I put my sort of transparent silicone case over it and the design shows through. So, my BB is definitely protected, lol!