Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by beamolite To me there is nothing as good as a BlackBerry. ----- ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    To me there is nothing as good as a BlackBerry.
    -----
    I beg to differ.

There IS something better.

_TWO_BlackBerrys ...

via: Just One ->
    Red BB 8310

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Ahh,

My good friend Archer6, you have not yet mastered the ability to post via 2 Berrys. Shame on you, I would have thought you would be the one. You know very well you reply to a post from your 8310 and then reply to another via your 8120..We all know the truth or was that to be a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    -----
    I beg to differ.

_TWO_BlackBerrys ...

Red BB 8310

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Ahh,

My good friend Archer6, you have not yet mastered the ability to post via 2 Berrys. Shame on you, I would have thought you would be the one. You know very well you reply to a post from your 8310 and then reply to another via your 8120..We all know the truth or was that to be a secret.
    ----------
    Yikes I'm busted.

OK, OK, since your clairvoyant I might as well reveal the true degree of my BB addiction.

Hi, my name is Archer an I'm a BlackBerry addict, & cross addicted. I'm too paranoid to have only one.......
    What if I lost it?
    What if I dropped it in water?
    What if I sat on it?
    What if it was stolen?

Ahhh Haaa I know! I will get two!!!

Yeah... That's It!

Hmmm... two BB plans, therefore with two sims I can really be a super silly sim swapper silently slipping sims selectively into Sylvesters super slick slim BB's.

Oh... And for those of you reading carefully, your probably asking yourself "cross addicted?"

Yeah.... I do the same with laptops. Why have just one ThinkPad when two will do?

via: Red BB 8110
    Thanks AT&T

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Ahh Archer,

I bet you drive one of those H1's LOL.. Just to carry all your PinStack gear. Then fill up every 10 mins

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lmao... My turn!!

Hi I'm boob and I'm addicted to blackberrys, its a real disease with doctors and stuff....

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Naw your just a boob LOL..

Ahh kill me I just had to do it, I had to pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by boob_1029 View Post

Lmao... My turn!!

Hi I'm boob and I'm addicted to blackberrys, its a real disease with doctors and stuff....
    ------
    Welcome boob!
    It's nice to have company......

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8820
    (soon via: Bold)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Make notice of the Bold words. This confirms his addiction. Some say addiction, I say Archer's a Enthusiast. One who becomes this is considered lucky or gifted. May you live on forever Young Jedi, may the force be with you.

------
    Welcome boob!
    It's nice to have company......

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8820
    (soon via: Bold)
    ----------
    Yikes I'm busted.

OK, OK, since your clairvoyant I might as well reveal the true degree of my BB addiction.

Hi, my name is Archer an I'm a BlackBerry addict, & cross addicted. I'm too paranoid to have only one.......
    What if I lost it?
    What if I dropped it in water?
    What if I sat on it?
    What if it was stolen?

Ahhh Haaa I know! I will get two!!!

Yeah... That's It!

Hmmm... two BB plans, therefore with two sims I can really be a super silly sim swapper silently slipping sims selectively into Sylvesters super slick slim BB's.

Oh... And for those of you reading carefully, your probably asking yourself "cross addicted?"

Yeah.... I do the same with laptops. Why have just one ThinkPad when two will do?

via: Red BB 8110
    Thanks AT&T
    -----
    I beg to differ.

_TWO_BlackBerrys ...

Red BB 8310

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I would have to say it depends on what is most important. Windows mobile is the best as far as media goes. I wish blackberries had windows media player. If you're not concerned about those features then bb would be your best choice. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeff2jay no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosdefin View Post
    I agree with a lot of what archer6 said... I'm a previous MotoQ user and I have to say that this phone is unbelievably reliable. I don't have to constantly stay on top of how many apps I'm running and all apps close gracefully. I don't have to "kill" all other apps that were previously being used, in fear that the device would lock up at some random moment.

The only con that I have is that I miss the "Automatic" profile option. Although I'm pretty sure that there's an app out there somewhere that has the capability to set this up, I'm probably too spanking new to the BB world and haven't checked under each and every rock out there.

I'm definitely a BB enthusiast right now with my Curve...

BTW... Jeff, what's your verdict on the Curve?
    The curve is 100x better than the Q, the only thing I miss is the flashlight software that used the camera flash.

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff2jay View Post
    The curve is 100x better than the Q, the only thing I miss is the flashlight software that used the camera flash.
    The 4.5 OS for my 8320 has that option in the video camera settings. You can leave the flash on. It works great.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Moto q looks ugly to be honest! It looks like space communication decive from nineties! I personally have used windows mobile, it sucked so bad!!!! Document edeting is goming to berry in the next month, so I really don't see any reason to go for tbe Q.

Just imagine that dreaded os that you so much hate at home following you everywhere you go!!!!! That's so scary!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123