Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

T-Mobile is supposed to get the BOLD in August or September, whichever of the latter ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

T-Mobile is supposed to get the BOLD in August or September, whichever of the latter happens first.

supafli20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well you've waited this long for the curve on Sprint, what's another 3 months??I say wait and if it doesn't get released in sept. Then get the curve. I have a tough time believing the CDMA carriers will jeopardize the sales number of their respective just released curves
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Have you seen the price of the Curves on ATT right now? They are dropping the price to $49.99 in order to get rid of them before the Bold comes out.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Have you seen the price of the Curves on ATT right now? They are dropping the price to $49.99 in order to get rid of them before the Bold comes out.

Crazy good deal right there. I would jump on that if I was with ATT and wanted a curve. It actually makes me glad I got the pearl 8120 for $90 instead of the curve for $190!

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    How did you get a Pearl 8120 for $90? They are $199 with a 2 year contract at at&t.

Quote Originally Posted by icaro2000 View Post
    Crazy good deal right there. I would jump on that if I was with ATT and wanted a curve. It actually makes me glad I got the pearl 8120 for $90 instead of the curve for $190!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

That is a great price for such an awesome phone. I got my Curve used so as not to use up my upgrade until later in the year. So many tough decisions to make!
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    TMO has the 8120 for $149.99 w/2yr contract. And $50.00 rebate.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    TMO has the 8120 for $149.99 w/2yr contract. And $50.00 rebate.

I got the same as the above quoted plan, but I got ten dollars off as a two year extension. I told them I was considering the iphone with an at&t plan(which I really was considering at the time). They offered the 8120 for the price I mentioned above instead. I'm so much happier I went with the blackberry. A family member of mine has the iphone, and after playing with it for a little while, I realized that it is more of a toy than a tool. Touch screens aren't quite there for me yet. Screens get greasy. Buttons feel real.

T-mobile has been a great carrier to deal with.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 05-22-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234