Hi, Im entirely new to Blackberry, Ive been a Nokite for the last 10 years. ... General Blackberry forum

minitank no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve 8300 Vs. 8800g (sorry, I posted this in the 8800 room: I wanted every1's input)

Advertisement

Hi, Im entirely new to Blackberry, Ive been a Nokite for the last 10 years. But the allure of BB's and Push email grew too strong.

So I upgraded on monday to the 8800g initially I was interested in the Curve but it's not yet available on T-mobile in the UK so I went for the 8800. I have a few more days to decide if I want to stick with it or revert and wait for the curve or something better.

So far Im enjoying it, but reading through this forum Im well aware that Im experiencing o0nly about 10% of what these babies can do so my decision on whether to stick or bust isn't going to be an informed one without you guys help!!!

My Profile:

Profession: Small Business Owner
    Phone requirments: Email+Attachments (video, Excel, PDF, Word etc.) / Web Browsing / PDF Viewing / Flash Viewing / Calls / Texts

SO PLEASE HELP ME. Should I stick with the 8800 or go back to what I had (nokia E50) and wait for the curve or something better?

Your advice and help will be infinitely appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Curve 8300 Vs. 8800g (sorry, I posted this in the 8800 room: I wanted every1's input)

As far as choosing a BB model, it all comes down to your needs/wants and the features of the BB models that you're considering. You can compare features and specs side-by-side at Blackberry.com. Determine if you prefer one model's keyboard over the other as this is usually a make-or-break item for most BB users (e.g. I can't stand any SureType device).

As far as Nokia versus BB, I can't help you there. Surely you'll have some idea after you've used yur BB for a while? Be sure to make your decision before you trial period is up.

minitank no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Curve 8300 Vs. 8800g (sorry, I posted this in the 8800 room: I wanted every1's input)

So far BB has wiped the floor with Nokia and as I said Ive been a Nokite for over 10 years!

My real concern was that I may be missing out on a better BB by sticking with the 8800g as I've never used the Curve, its an impossible decision to make on my own, but Ive heard many people speak very highly of it so I just wanted everyone's general opinions, based on what Ive said and what you all know about BB's, have i made the right choice with the 8800g?