So here's my problem...I just got back from the AT&T store to look at phones. ... General Blackberry forum

Lucah76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Conundrum

Advertisement

So here's my problem...I just got back from the AT&T store to look at phones. My dream is to get a Curve from Sprint but until they decide to step up I have to go to other places to fondle the models.

...But I was in the store and picked up the 8820 to compare size and such...well I was blown away by the keyboard. I liked the bigness of keyboard compared to the Curve. The Curve was actually okay to type on...it wasn't too small, but the 8820's keyboard was so big and expansive it felt like I wouldn't get hand cramps. Now I am confused as to which phone I want. I could get the 8830 on Sprint now or wait until the may be getting it.

What should I do now? Which phone do you guys prefer. A camera's good to have, but besides that, how do the compare?

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Conundrum

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the 8830 on Sprint and it rocks. The curve is nice. But I would stick with my 8830 anyday. And sprint evdo is killer..... Don't forget that!

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

Re: Conundrum

I think the curve is easier to type on, I find the 8830 keyboard slick and hard to use.