Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~ 1. My reason for getting my first BB about a year ... General Blackberry forum

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: (Contest) Why Blackberry and which holster/case?

Advertisement

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    1. My reason for getting my first BB about a year ago was probably different from nearly anyone else. I had just purchased a new jeep Cherokee and it came with a Bluetooth communication system. At the time the only Bluetooth compatible phone Nextel had was the 7520 BB. So I decided to give it a whirl. I had no desire to have the email function, I just wanted to Bluetooth. Man have things changed! I can't live without it! My work is so much more productive being an outside sales rep and I fiend for BB info all the time! This site is a godsend!
    2. Some of the musts in a case are a racheting swivel (which I DON'T currently have with the OEM case) leather, pouch style if possible, and of course the sleeper function. I love the fact that FORTE has the ability to personalize. I was holding out getting one for my 7100I waiting for the 8700 to perhaps come out for Nextel, but I'm not holding my breath any longer. Who knows, maybe ill be lucky enough to win one here!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Contest closed. Thanks to all for participating! The winner will be announced within 24 hrs.

Since there is so much response, we're also happy to announce that we will be having this competition Monthly! Now even more stackers have the opportunity to win.

Special thanks to our affiliate www.fortte.com for providing the professional Blackberry leather case - check them out!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

congrats lovellbird!

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12