Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...It can be! It's the 1st prize for PinStack's 16th Giveaway contest! Here's what PinStackers ... General Blackberry forum

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Contest #16 Vaja Leather Case Giveaway!

Advertisement

...It can be! It's the 1st prize for PinStack's 16th Giveaway contest! Here's what PinStackers have been saying about Vaja Cases.

To enter contest answer any of the questions below...
    1. From what you've seen/heard about Vaja cases do you think its a worthwhile investment?
    2. What design or feature is a MUST have when you are shopping for a Blackberry case?
    Three winners will be chosen based on what Vaja deems as the best reply!
    - 1st Place = Free Vaja case pictured above. (Choose color)!
    - 2nd Place = 25% off coupon on your next Vaja Case purchase!
    - 3rd Place = 10% off coupon on your next Vaja Case purchase!

Good Luck!!!
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Contest #16 Vaja Leather Case Giveaway!

1 - I think Vaja cases are a worthwhile investment. I have only heard good things about them. Everyone who has one loves them.
    2 - Now I want a case that has room for the other stuff I need to carry. Cash, credit cards, id, maybe even a picture or two. I would like to be able to carry my BB in its case with the stuff I need and not have to carry additional stuff with me for cash or cards.
    I also want a magnet to activate the sleep mode in my BB.
    I like to have my BB secure and protected. But I do not want to have to take it out of the case to use it. I am happy to flip over a flap, but not pull it out of the case completly.
    A screen cover built in is great, but I would prefer not to have the keypad covered.
    I like the cut outs for the speakers - makes a huge difference in the volume. I also need the buttons on the side available to use without having to remove the BB from the case. A case needs to fit well, but not too tight. And ofcourse, I am a girl, I would love some nice color to the case. Blue would be great.
    I think I have covered everything. If I think of anything else I will be happy to add it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

What design or feature must it have?

It MUST cover as MUCH of the Blackberry as possible, but at the same time not interfere with the functioning of the Blackberry. Example is I had a case that was "supposedly" cut to fit the BB just perfect, however I was unable to connect the USB cable to it while it was in the case, because it did NOT fit perfectly. Plus it didn't fit correctly around the convenience and back key either. An added that I prefer (my cases atleast) are a flap over the front of it or atleast a plastic covering over the screen in those unfortunate events where the berry gets dropped face down.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

bump. The winners are gonna be easy to choose this time

King_Mongo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32AD450B

1. Absolutely a good investment. High-quality materials and craftsmanship. 'Little' things like that make a good impression.
    2. a. Durability - I'm a fat guy, and cases and holsters take a beating on my belt
    b. Space for limited extras - a pen, maybe a spare battery or data/charge cable
    c. I'd like a protective flap (magnetized closure, of course) covering the screen
    d. Unusual finish options - lizard, ostrich, etc
    e. A lanyard loop. Sounds silly, but a lanyard has saved many a PDA from a catastrophic drop for me

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    2. What do I look for in a Blackberry case?
    The first thing would be the primary purpose of a case, to protect my handheld. What good is a case if it's only decorative? It can be plastic, leather or other material, as long as it offers protection from scratches and perhaps even better, from falls.
    Now if it's a case meant to keep the Blackberry in during use, it must be easily accessible. All buttons and the trackwheel must have unhindered use, while still protecting the unit.
    And if it's a holser-style case where you remove your Blackberry during use, which I prefer because of the sleep function, then of course it must have 'sleep' function. Also it must be easy to remove while at the same time my Blackberry will not fall out when unintended. Which has happened a few times with the stock 8700 plasic holster.
    the last criteria I have is that I must be able to clip it to my belt horizontal or vertical. When I'm seated, I prefer it in front of me sideways, and while standing or walking around, I like it on my hip vertical. I think that offers the easiest access and drop protection.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

To all of you out there contemplating a new 8700 case - look no further. My new Vaja leather case just came in today (RIO52). It is everything I was looking for to protect my bby. Gorgeous leather case with a hearty (yet very see-through) screen protector. It leaves the keyboard open so you don't have any issues with key tapping. There is also easy access to all side buttons.

Note: The right side Escape Key and left side Hot Key are covered in leather, however, the case is designed specifically for these models and the button locations are clearly marked. Once the leather loosens up a little and conforms to the BB, there shouldn't be any issues (mine took 1/2 day to conform).

This is not an inexpensive case. Therefore, anyone interested should probably take part in this contest. If not, It is a small price to pay to protect a much larger investment.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

1) Vaja cases or any case of high quality is a must. Why invest $300-$500 on a piece of fragile technology, without protecting it?!?!? I spend $6 a month for insurance on my 8700g, so why not a nice case to store it!

2) I really like the pouch design. It's very protective. Plus I like the easy access. I've never been a fan of the ones that cover the face, but to each their own =)
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I am a Sprint-Nextel Sales Manager and I am also in charge of inventory. Our stores currently carry a case for the BlackBerry called Armor Cases by Klein, Inc. The reason we carry these cases are because they are backed by a very generous warranty for the customer, and the cases are built with genuine material and are composed so well they rarely fall apart. I have heard nothing but good reviews from the stackers on pinstack.com about Vaja Cases. I have always been weiry about the price, but as a fellow stacker mentioned, a person will pay $300-$400 on a BlackBerry, why not spoil the phone with a nice case. I am always looking for the best types of cases to provide my customers, and maybe I should start looking towards Vaja for just that.

The reason I do not carry one of the Armor Cases is because they have a metal clip on them, which is detachable only by turning the case 180 degrees and sliding the phone out of the case. It is not the quickest solution to getting your phone off your belt in a hurry.

My preference is to have a case that includes a clip, preferrably attached to the phone. Plastic clips are okay, I prefer to have reinforced metal clips to where I can attach it to my belt, and the phone can either slide in, or I can easily take the case off where the phone stays in the case. The case must be made of material for everyday use. I am not in construction, but I do remove my phone from my case 100's of times per day, and I do want a case that can handle that.

Currently I use the nylon holster that came with my 7100i, which I love very much. Unfortunately I was in an amusement park the other day and I went to the restroom to change and when I was done I went to put the BlackBerry in the holster and missed and it fell onto the floor. I was so quick to react but it still smacked into the tile and I have now accumulated a few scratches. That is life, and now I am thinking of some type of case that stays on the phone and easily removes from my side when I need to make a phone call or answer an email.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Ok let's try again. If this contest is not closed, I'd like to enter.

1) Yes I think it is a worthwhile investment. Although I've never used their cases, they look pretty rugged and protecting.

2) Accessibility to my BlackBerry is a MUST. I need to be able to see the screen, use the keyboard, and all ports and controls on the device. This includes the trackwheel, escape button, USB port, etc.

tamaraa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E48602

I hope this contest is not over and I would like to answer both of the questions but I will answer them in one.

I definitely think the Vaja case is a worthwhile investment. Why you may ask...well because it has everything that I want and need to protect my precious Blackberry. It provides protection for the main parts of the BB as well as the screen which is REALLY important. And it leaves out my keyboard for typing. At the same time it does not make the BB bulky like other accesories that claim to provide this same protection.

Vaja cases make me feel like I have a nice custom made pant suit for my precious Blackberry.

Garrison no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DA5687

The Vaja cases are a perfect example of superior craftmanship. They design a product that exuberates quality and durability. It provides protection of your electronic devices while still portraying your style and fashion sense. It's customizable allowing you to feel as if you created the product yourself. This allows you to have impression you have truly made a worth while investment. Vaja cases are the cultivation of design and sophistication. It's a perfect marriage for a device that encompasses a technological utopia of applicability. This device is known as the blackberry.
    Have you seen my stapler?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Not to hijack the thread, but awesome avatar Garrison! "I wouldnt say I've been 'missing' work Bob" LOL
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Garrison no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DA5687

Thanks Toddboy71! Thought it was perfect since I don't have to be at my desk all the time with my new BB.
    Have you seen my stapler?

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

im a diesel mechanic and an auto mechanic on my own time. so my hands stay pretty dirty even after i clean them they tend to have an oil residue. Vaja cases look very durable which is a must for me, but most of all im looking for a case with the keyboard covered that allows easy use of keys which i have yet to see. i think the best thing to use would be the material used in rubber covers for pc keyboards that can somehow be replaced easily by owner when they get stained or broken. so i guess a must have in my bb case is practically the same as everyone else full bb protection. the only diff is that i need all terrain protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast