I'm doing this for a friend who has a BlackBerry on the BES server at ... General Blackberry forum

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4

Question Contacts Options Menu not appearing

Advertisement

I'm doing this for a friend who has a BlackBerry on the BES server at work. They're trying to use their contacts on the device, and they claim they don't see the options when they press the Menu button for it. Unfortunately we don't know the model number of the device, but I'll add it in when I find out, so try to answer generically, lol.

Any ideas on what could cause this to happen this way? And what do you think the recommended course of action to be?

Pritesh

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Is everyone having this issue that is on that BES or just this particular device? Has a battery pull been done? Has the BES Administrator resent the service books to the device?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

SPinTiff no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you referring to a Contacts folder? Or your Address Book?

Make sure that all icons are viewable by selecting your Menu key > Show All. Does this help?

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4
    The issue seems to be affecting the single user at this point. And I'm referring to the Address Book. I will have the user try your suggestion Spintiff. A battery pull is standard procedure for our support staff.

Pritesh