So to make a very long story short, I am getting a new BB from ... General Blackberry forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

considering new device..

Advertisement

So to make a very long story short, I am getting a new BB from my provider. Not free of course. However they are giving my an extra discount for all my troubles..so it will come to around $50 when all is said and done. So my question is this: pearl or curve?
    I have been a diehard pearl fan and love suretype (most of the time *wink*) but I would like to know the major differences and how people feel about each device. I know I know its a preference thing but come on, just tell me what yall think. Don't know if it matters but I'm with att.

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515

Re: considering new device..

att just came out with a new curve which has gps the curve has better features and it is the newest model get it you will be happy you did

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ curve is full keyboard and bigger right?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

I've had both, I love both. I've had a lot of smartphones, so to me the pearl was TINY. They keyboard was a pain at first but I got used to it very quickly. The main differences are they size and keyboard. The 8310 has GPS, but unless you REALLY need it, it's just gravy.

I just realized you have a pearl, so you know how well it works already. You can still type one handed on the curve, and although it's not as easy, you get used to it over time. If you prefer to type 2handed, you'll love the curve. If you don't NEED a full keyboard and GPS.. well theres still the bigger screen, as long as you don't mind a bigger footprint in your pocket/purse.

If you can get both for the same price, I would say get the Curve. Because I'm sure there are people on Craigslist (or even pinstack) that wouldn't mind trading a new pearl + cash for the Curve. And plus, I have a pearl, and, omg, we can totally match! Jk.