getting 8310 from att, i now have the 8110. i have been doing some research ... General Blackberry forum

lilme08 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Considering....

Advertisement

getting 8310 from att, i now have the 8110. i have been doing some research about the device and would love to have one. my main concerns are about upgrading. i have read where people were having problems with sounds timeouts reboots etc... the main reason for wanting to get 8310 is for the bigger screen and keyboard. which os would i need to upgrade to? i would love to have the video camera docs to go basically everything i have on the 8110 just bigger screen and keyboard without any issues that i have been reading about.

any suggestions or comments or personally experience after upgrading i will take into consideration.

TIA

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    i have a 8310 on the .69 release and have no issues on it other then the volume being low.....

i was on the .55 release for over a month with no problems at all.....the official release should be out soon, so I would upgrade....or just wait until the Bold is release and upgrade to that.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Ice, do you have an 8310 AND an 8320? If not, you should update your profile!

I, too have an 8310 running .69 with no issues and as ice has pointed out, official releases of the 4.5 software are forthcoming (hopefully by September), not to mention the outstanding support you'd receive here on PinStack, so no worries there!

Roger

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Ice, do you have an 8310 AND an 8320? If not, you should update your profile!

I, too have an 8310 running .69 with no issues and as ice has pointed out, official releases of the 4.5 software are forthcoming (hopefully by September), not to mention the outstanding support you'd receive here on PinStack, so no worries there!

Roger
    I switch phones alot...I have users here at work that buy BB's and then turn them into me after a month or so because they got something else....so I have a few BB's I use from time to time....

Thank Roger....AKA....PROFILE PATROL.... LOL
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I switch phones alot...I have users here at work that buy BB's and then turn them into me after a month or so because they got something else....so I have a few BB's I use from time to time....

Thank Roger....AKA....PROFILE PATROL.... LOL
    Woohooo!!! I have a new title!

lilme08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I am also have the 8310 with .69 with no issues. I say get the 8310 unless you do prefer the bold which has be delayed again. I really like my 8310!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee