I love this site it rocks so much information, thanks for all the great work, ... General Blackberry forum

Thin Blue no está en línea Stack level 1

Compatible

Advertisement

I love this site it rocks so much information, thanks for all the great work, I have a question, I am looking at getting a itech virtual keyboard that is bluetooth, can anybody tell me if this will be compatible with the Pearl

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Compatible

I'm really not quite sure. However, I was able to dig up their spec page for you: http://www.itechdynamic.com/en/produ...id=7&pid=07010. If you open the compatibility list is does show a few blackberrys. Not the 8700 or Pearl though. I would recommend calling them first on an investment of this size.

kevinmustang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20517FAA

I am pretty sure that the pearl will work with that model keyboard. the pearl is one the the best phone for compatibility. but it wouldnt hurt to double check.

LuvInTheClub no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304d164e

Confirmed! The Virtual Keyboard does not work on the Pearl! I had the keyboard for 5 days hoping that Tech support would send me a driver but the rep told me not to hold my breath. So i returned it. Once the driver is out i will go back and buy it.