Hey Guys, I need some input, I am thinking about creating/storing Company directory some how ... General Blackberry forum

ddoughty no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Company Directory from a BES Server

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I need some input, I am thinking about creating/storing Company directory some how on our blackberrys. My thought, I always run into the same problem, i am out in a remote location and need to get a hold of someone else with in our company many which have berries. I would perfer to store this on the bes server and I would like to be able to update this dynamically.. I thought about a wap page, but would like something a little more availible?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    How many people in your company? Do you currently have a BES? Are you talking about a list of contacts or putting an actual contact on your device?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    You can use the lookup feature anytime, it pulls the information from the GAL and AD. You can do it from the address book or from within an email. Once in either, bring up the menu and select lookup, then type the name of the person that you are trying to find. Select the person form the list. There you go.