I found that you can assign different colors to the send using email address. It ... General Blackberry forum

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

color code calendar appointments

Advertisement

I found that you can assign different colors to the send using email address. It is in the top of the appointment screen. I created a new email address, showingapartments@ then added it to my BIS. Then went on the BB under calendar options and changed the color to green. Now I assign my showings to that address and it shows green on the calendar. My personal appointments are assignd to a different email address and show as blue. I use the week view and at a quick glance you can see the different apponiment types by color.

Just wanted to see if anyone has been using this feature.

dymund no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been but i have confused myself bgy not remembering to choose the email calendar i want to put it on so my calendars are all messed up

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I discovered this a while ago and thought it was cool. The big problem is that if you use a today theme, it only shows sneek peeks of events from whatever your default calendar is. It won't show items from all calendars.

So its a great idea if you aren't a today or today plus theme user.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also noticed that once u assign an event to one email, u can't edit or assign it to different email. U have to delete the event and start from scratch.. On my phone that is. Donno if u all have the same problem.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by zakz View Post
    Also noticed that once u assign an event to one email, u can't edit or assign it to different email. U have to delete the event and start from scratch.. On my phone that is. Donno if u all have the same problem.
    Yep. Same here.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    Quote Originally Posted by zakz View Post
    Same here.

sstephanie40 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    And importing an upgrade from 4.2 to 4.5 means my appointments have defaulted to a secondary email address - with no way of changing...

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

Question

Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    I found that you can assign different colors to the send using email address. It is in the top of the appointment screen. I created a new email address, showingapartments@ then added it to my BIS. Then went on the BB under calendar options and changed the color to green. Now I assign my showings to that address and it shows green on the calendar. My personal appointments are assignd to a different email address and show as blue. I use the week view and at a quick glance you can see the different apponiment types by color.

Just wanted to see if anyone has been using this feature.
    This is on BIS? I can't find it.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    It is on the new appointment screen on the BB. In the upper right corner of the screen. You do have to add the different email addresses to your BIS so they show on a new appointment.