PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Cleared cache now no service

Advertisement

Thankx guys, just here to help.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Still got nothing. They better get on there job at NEXTEL. I already got 3 Not so nice E_mails from people.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by ENY428
    Still got nothing. They better get on there job at NEXTEL. I already got 3 Not so nice E_mails from people.
    I called nextel 2 times today and both times I was told that "there is nothing that they can do to help me"... Therefore I think I am leaving them!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I completely understand where you both are coming from, but network outages do take time to fix. You take the chance of having an outage with any cell company, so dont change companies because of a day or two of problems you are having. Im positive once the outage is over a Nextel rep will be glad to compensate you for the trouble you are experiencing. Stacey, if there was something that could be done I would have offered it to you. Remember, I am with the company and I would never let another stacker go without service if I could help it. Be patient guys, the problem will be resolved soon enough, and then you will be back to normal. I would hate for you to make a hasty decision because of this.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I completely understand where you both are coming from, but network outages do take time to fix. You take the chance of having an outage with any cell company, so dont change companies because of a day or two of problems you are having. Im positive once the outage is over a Nextel rep will be glad to compensate you for the trouble you are experiencing. Stacey, if there was something that could be done I would have offered it to you. Remember, I am with the company and I would never let another stacker go without service if I could help it. Be patient guys, the problem will be resolved soon enough, and then you will be back to normal. I would hate for you to make a hasty decision because of this.
    No offense, but I have had nothing but problems with their customer service, a guy told me once that there were 15 towers down in my area and he didn't know when and if they were gonna be fixed, so i told him "then I don't know when I am paying my bill"... the service is another issue... Im lucky when I actually have any... payin out the rear for something I can't use... VERY VERY Frustrating!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you are not happy with them then maybe you should switch over to Sprint, not ETF and its on the CDMA network. Also when you are calling Nextel please call 1-800-390-7545 for general customer care and the BB number above for BB care, odds of getting bad customer service are slim, those are the main dealer numbers I use. Good luck, and let me know if I can do anything for you.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Thanks Chris, I spoke to a women today about switching over to sprint but they wanted 479.99 for the phone... so I don't know what I am going to do as of yet

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Try to go to an Indirect Dealer to get this done. A Direct Dealer will follow Sprint's Upgrade Program, which says you must have an existing phone for 1 year to get the 1 year price and 2 years to get the 2 year price. on a new phone. Switching from Nextel to Sprint and vice versa are considered an upgrade. If you go to an Indirect Dealer they will let you switch as a new customer. Or, you can just switch then I can help you with the porting of your Nextel number to Sprint, or a rep up there can as well.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Thanks again Chris... you are very helpful!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I just dont like to see Nextel or Sprint customers being mistreated. So if you have any comoplaints let me know, I have friends in high places! I also dont like you guys getting bad cellular service or customer service. If I had a 1800 number I would give it to all of ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12