I like my brick phone.... General Blackberry forum

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I like my brick phone.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jrockett View Post
    Looks neat. I saw this on TBG earlier. I wonder if they are trying to go after more personal users instead of corp with this one.
    This phone is so more people will buy it. Blackberry needs sales and they needed a nice flashy phone that everyone will like, it will focus on the camera and music more than anything else. This phone will do what the razor did for motorola, make everyone wanting the latest fashion want one.

I Think this phone is going to be the downfall of everything I liked about blackberry.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    how is this going to be a downfall?

shouldn't you be happy that they are expanding the field.

i mean i have to admit, i knew two people with blackberrys before i had one. one was a girl at my school who had one of the OLD school ones, and one was a friends dad for his work.

then i got the pearl, and i was the first around my town to have it. then when i upgraded to my curve from my pearl, i have seen at least 30 people who have it around school and stuff. i have only met 2 people that i know to have the curve, and they are twin brothers, so they kind of count as 1 lol.

but i think the pearl was just as bad about it.

if it wasnt for the pearl, i wouldnt be a blackberry fan, everyone has to start somewhere.

i dont think rim will compromise their effeciency and product satisfaction for consumers.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    imho i think its hideous

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I like it.

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    yeah it's designed to lure the highschool tween non smartphone folks in.

i can see my dealer frind pitching ten now razrs suck you should check out the kickstart here course if he got morecommissio he wod sell em even more LOL

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    They need sales? That must be news to RIM lol. I understand if you don't like the phone, but get your facts straight if you are going to throw stuff like that in the air....
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    This phone is so more people will buy it. Blackberry needs sales and they needed a nice flashy phone that everyone will like, it will focus on the camera and music more than anything else. This phone will do what the razor did for motorola, make everyone wanting the latest fashion want one.

I Think this phone is going to be the downfall of everything I liked about blackberry.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah, BB needs the sales, escpecially with Apple wanting to put an new Iphone out like every other week, lol. The flip does look as if it's to appeal to a younger crowd but if that's the case then more teens will have one. The BB pin IM and decent camera will keep the teens. Then the new touchscreen BB is to cut into all the Iphone and HTC TYTN or Tilt sales. You know Rim is reading Pinstack with all the comments of those who like the touch but wish you could stll have the rollerball, well they just granted your wish. Then the 9000 to me is a beefier cross between the 8800 world phone and the BB curve, the best of both worlds. So, something for everyone and they have to get on the ball fast with HTC & Apple trying to haul in all the business types. I mean do you hear anyone talking about Nextel or direct connect anymore.
    Last edited by BERRYCURVE; 05-02-2008 at 09:46 AM.

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

I for one, do not miss clamshell phones at all. I think this is just RIM trying to expand their operations because BlackBerry is now the 51st most popular brand in the world. We may start seeing BlackBerry tennis shoes and bottled water! LOL
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC View Post
    imho i think its hideous
    imho i think your hot..... whatta ya say about that..... but the phone ehh im on the wall with it. literally im on top of a wall with the kickstart. its 3 feet tall and has a 75lb per sq inch spring loaded flip.. so be ready. lol
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    They need sales? That must be news to RIM lol. I understand if you don't like the phone, but get your facts straight if you are going to throw stuff like that in the air....

Every company in the world needs sales, that is fact. They are trying to take down apple, which is going to be hard to do unless they come out with new phones that are appealing to everyone and not just the standard smartphone community. That is what this phone is.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    yeah it's designed to lure the highschool tween non smartphone folks in.
    And no, I don't like it. I was just adding my two cents. If I don't like it I won't buy it. Simple as that. I just hope blackberry keeps the bar style for most of the phones in the lineup.
    Last edited by neondeception; 05-02-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    at least it has wi-fi... check specs
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    As Long As The Trackball Is There And The Infamous Bb Sign....its Still A Blackberry, Also Its A Good Start For Newbies In The Blackberry World.....i Personally Like It But Wouldn't Buy It

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    yeah it's basically an equivalent to the pearl.

if you weren't mad when the pearl came out, i wouldn't expect you to be mad at this.

blackberry is pure ownage.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    New Pics and Specs on BGR:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...unch-of-specs/

FYI
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast