Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well, this story is sad...but very true, i am a cingular employee, and i have ... General Blackberry forum

hootie311 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

cingular t'd me off about unlock codes...

Advertisement

well, this story is sad...but very true, i am a cingular employee, and i have filled out many request for customers to get their unlock codes for many different reason, especially for international travel, well, normally when we fill out the request it takes about 2-4 hours for the code to be sent back to us, then we email the customers back with the info, well THREE weeks ago i started on my request to get my code for my pearl, well, the first rep i called come to find out didnt even fill out anything , she had me on the phone, for 30 mins taken down my info for nothing, so i call back a week later and asked what happened, the second rep, said that she would fill out the request and call/email me back within 2 days, well, 3 weeks later, TODAY i call back and ask WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, the rep told me that it takes 15 days for that code to come back( WHICH IS CRAP) and then he transfered me to the international dept, so they could put a rush on it, well, they gave me my code, but ITS THE WRONG CODE....., so i will be forced to wait until monday to get my manager to assist with this, now i know what it fills like to be on the other end, from a customers point of view, my company has let me down once again.....just thought i would share this for those who care ot listen.....
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: cingular t'd me off about unlock codes...

whatcha gonna do when you go abroad?

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

heck i dont know, it just really upsets me, you would figure since i work for the company , that i would be fine and taken care of, well, we have to call into cust care, just like everyone else, and they suck.....i cant speak for everyone but i do my job to the best of my knowledge, and my co-workers i sit by also....but .....aghhhh i could go on and on..but its not going to solve anything but get me more upset, and a headache, maybe i should go to t-mobile, like u stacey but tmobiles coverage down here is horrible....so is everyone elses, coverage, so its like ppl down here are forced to use cingular.....feels like a monopoly....lol
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by hootie311
    so its like ppl down here are forced to use cingular.....feels like a monopoly....lol
    hootie, that says it all.

I switched to t-mobile from Verizon and have never been happier. My dad would like to switch too, but he's upstate NY and in a very woody area. Verizon is the only service that gives him strong service throughout his town and the surrounding areas.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

stacey but tmobiles coverage down here is horrible....so is everyone elses, coverage, so its like ppl down here are forced to use cingular.....feels like a monopoly....lol
    Well it might as well be! Lemme ask ya something are you getting a discount on your service?

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

thats a postive, but only a whopping 19%, since we're at&T now....lol, thats like 20 bucks off my 130 bill a month....lol.....
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

thats a postive, but only a whopping 19%, since we're at&T now....lol, thats like 20 bucks off my 130 bill a month....lol.....
    LMAO you are gettin ripped off!

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

yeh i know, r u hiring.....lol....i cook, and clean, and wash dishes sometimes....., i can bring you coffee....haha, or beer, while u work....
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

well I don't wanna be arrested for slavery LOL in the shack that is

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

god that was racist.....I LOVE IT....LOL.....
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

LOL you know you are black and I am white!

DeviOne no está en línea Stack level 2

Grr I hope it dosent get bad with Cingular while I have the service ice heard such bad news now I'm getting upset. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Wow, even cingular employees hate cingular!!!!! Thats insane!!!!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Some of them do! I used to be corporate-but now work for a Cingular Agent. So much better great service w/ all the bull that the corp setting involves. Still try to keep a few corp contacts b/c there are some things I can't do anymore, but for all the headaches I don't have anymore-it has to be the best move I have ever made!!!(I do miss corp benifits b/c they rocked!!! but hey who needs insurance when you have looked death in the face already!!!!)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Btw guys and hootie knows this already, when you work for Cingular=it means you have 3xs as much probs doing anything special. This is because only like one department can access your account b/c if anyone else did, Cingular will fire them!!!!!!! Gotta love corp huh??!!! Now my agent onwer covers most of my bill-was part of my job perks when I took the job!!! Hey, it may not rock like corp insurance but you gotta take what you can get!!!
    Last edited by thbassman; 05-17-2007 at 04:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast