Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok.just did reset..here's my mem..which is now lower than normal when I reset..16874403 Bytes... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Ok.just did reset..here's my mem..which is now lower than normal when I reset..16874403 Bytes

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Pmarshall, as much as I hate to say it, sounds like a bad version of the software. I feel your pain as I too am running 4.5 on my 8320, but have heard so many of these"situations" about memory leak that I am still running 4.5.0.44 and have little to no issues with memory link and have a ton of 3rd party apps. If you haven't already got it PM me and I will send you a referrall to use myboxtones app. it is like a diagnostic tool for your BB and I love it. It has helped out lots with this kind of issue. Hope this helps . . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Grr...lol..ok ll pm u

puppylove no está en línea Stack level 2
    pmarshall, Just so you won't feel too alone, I have the same memory problem as you but I can only get my free memory to just over 10mb and I'm having to reboot daily too. I have the same OS (4.5.0.69) with 8320 and lots of 3d-party aps.

I'm going to "fix it" by going to a 8330 but I'm making the move over a T-Mobile coverage issue in my area - not really to fix the memory problem. FYI, I also had the "memory drain" with 4.5.0.52 which I used for a month or so before upgrading.

I think you're just going to have to deal with this if you stay on one of the newer OS's or, go back to a pre-4.5 release.
    What goes around, comes around.

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Actually your pearl has the same amount of memory as his curve. The only curve model released so far that has more memory is the 8330(96mb). Otherwise all pearls and curves have the same memory(64mb).
    Thanks az, I didn't realize that. I was indeed comparing it to my buddy's 8330, which has way more and never seems to leak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12