im trying to change my signature of my att.bb.net email account. i tried to create ... General Blackberry forum

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

Changing blackberry.net email signature

Advertisement

im trying to change my signature of my att.bb.net email account. i tried to create a new account from att.blackberry.com. but it says my pin is already in use?!? so i put my pin in the forgotten password and they sent me an email saying both the user and pw does not exist? if i get an email from the site and my pin is being used but i cant make an account what does that mean?

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    ~via smartphone~
    Usually, that means RIM themselves are gonna have to remove your BB email acct and set it back up again. Try calling ATT's data support dept. and have them connect you to RIM directly. It might take a while to get thru, but it's worth it.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    Try re-sending your service books then hit your personal email set up icon and re-attempt your edit.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You have to be able to log into BIS to send the service books do you not?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    The personal email setup icon takes you to an At&t page that recognizes your pin, and gives you the following options: Services: Email Accounts. Settings: Language, Service Books, Create User Name. None of which require a log on or password. If you click on email accounts, all of your accounts will be listed, including your bb.net address. There is an edit link next to each one, that enables you to change information, including your signature.
    If you click on Service Books, it will take you to a link entitled Send Service Books, whereby they can be sent. Hope this helps

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wish mine worked like yours. I have to log in before I can do any of that. My question for dunk, Is this a new device or did you buy it used?

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Wish mine worked like yours. I have to log in before I can do any of that. My question for dunk, Is this a new device or did you buy it used?
    brand new device.