OK I'll probably take the cake for being the dumbest Blackberry user on the planet ... General Blackberry forum

lemmiwinks no está en línea Stack level 1

changing blackberry email adress?

Advertisement

OK I'll probably take the cake for being the dumbest Blackberry user on the planet but here goes:
    I have a Blackberry Internet Server edition and I created an email under the form name.sirname@blackberry.domain.com. BUT a while after my boss told me that all the employees should have the same mail format namesirname@blackberry.domain.com (thus no "." between the name and sirname. I'd like to change my email adress but I find it's impossible to do so!! When I login to my internet server I can change the name of my account, but not the account itself. If I try to delete it alltogether and create a new one, it automatically creates the last email saying "your new adress will be name.sirname@blackberry.domain.com".

So can anyone help please?
    Last edited by lemmiwinks; 04-07-2007 at 05:44 AM.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: changing blackberry email adress?

You would have to call the carrier to do that, I think. They may have to delete your BIS and have you start all over again. However you can't change what is after the @. That is carrier specific.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you would need to get your PIN released so that you can use another account...and yes, that would mean calling your provider.

lemmiwinks no está en línea Stack level 1

ah ok thanks