I have a problem/ question. I have one BIS account. I have 3 email addresses ... General Blackberry forum

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Change "from" address in mail

Advertisement

I have a problem/ question. I have one BIS account. I have 3 email addresses that forward mail to my BIS account

I would like to reply to some of the emails from the account which it was sent to. I went into my carriers BIS site (Telus) but I cannot find an option....

1. Could I use BBreply, I hear some people have problems....

2. Am I missing something? Other people say you should be able to change the "from" field, but I don't see that option....

Any suggestions?

Thanks

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Change "from" address in mail

Quote Originally Posted by MT
    I have a problem/ question. I have one BIS account. I have 3 email addresses that forward mail to my BIS account

I would like to reply to some of the emails from the account which it was sent to. I went into my carriers BIS site (Telus) but I cannot find an option....

1. Could I use BBreply, I hear some people have problems....

2. Am I missing something? Other people say you should be able to change the "from" field, but I don't see that option....

Any suggestions?

Thanks

messages>new>highlight "send using" (press menu) select the address you want to send from. hope that's what you're looking for.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Change "from" address in mail

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    messages>new>highlight "send using" (press menu) select the address you want to send from. hope that's what you're looking for.
    Option not there?