Hello all. I'm not sure if this is device or carrier specific, but if so, ... General Blackberry forum

UKFan643 no está en línea Stack level 2

Change Font to Match Theme

Advertisement

Hello all. I'm not sure if this is device or carrier specific, but if so, I'm using a 8330 on Verizon with OS 4.5 installed. I am using the Classy Corners Refresh Dark L theme, which I got off of berryreview.com. I'm really impressed with the menu fonts, and I'm wondering if I can get my system font to match this. I can't find anything close to it, and I hate how when I select a message out of my list, it goes to the generic BB Font. If there is a way to match fonts, that would be awesome. Thanks.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    If I'm understanding correctly, sorry I have not had my coffee yet, you can go to options. ->screen/keyboard. And set your font there. If that does not do it you will have to ask the theme creator to make an alteration for you. Hope this helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The way I'm reading it, no there is no way to do that. If you want the fonts when you read your messages to match fonts in your menus and everything else in the theme then the theme has to use the default BB fonts. There is no way to import fonts into the BB at this time, no way to add the same custom font you see in the menus to your BB for messages etc.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

UKFan643 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    The way I'm reading it, no there is no way to do that. If you want the fonts when you read your messages to match fonts in your menus and everything else in the theme then the theme has to use the default BB fonts. There is no way to import fonts into the BB at this time, no way to add the same custom font you see in the menus to your BB for messages etc.
    That answers my question. Thanks. I wish there was a way to import fonts into the BB.