hi . i installed worldmate on a 8310 4.5 device. sice im from mexico, i ... General Blackberry forum

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Change currency on worldmate

hi . i installed worldmate on a 8310 4.5 device.
    sice im from mexico, i would like to have all the currency options in mexican pesos, like the hotel fees.
    i have mexico city as my default city and on the currency converter i have mexican peso on the top of the 3 options.
    ive checked everywhere but i just cant find the way
    can anyone help me?
    thx a lot
    best regards
    BB 8310, SanDisk 8Gb MicroSDHC, Pioneer HDJ1000 Headphones and really weird music

bdbrown no está en línea Stack level 2
    Worldmate Live gives you the option to enter 3 different countries. You said that you need Mexican Peso and that you have that as one of your defaults. Lets say that you want to convert Peos to US dollars, then you have to change the second default to dollars. If you have a third currency, you can also enter that country.
    Let's say that you now make a purchase in the US, enter that amount in dollars and immediately you will see what the conversion is in both countries. Or if you make a purchase in Mexico, enter the amount in Pesos and it will immediately convert the amount to dollars or any other world currency. And of course you can always change the default countries if you do a lot of international travel. I hope this helps. If you still have any questions, please get back to me.