Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by budkleppe I've got an almost 4 year old daughter at home and ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    I've got an almost 4 year old daughter at home and if I leave my phone on the table she picks it up. She's actually getting good at PacMan, which is scary! Since we don't have a home phone, she uses it when talking to the grand parents.

She just asked me yesterday when she can get a phone, I just about died laughing!

I told her when she's old enough, the phones will just be "built-in" and she won't need to carry it around.
    BlackBerry addict in the making LMAO

I have 3 nieces and 2 of them are around her age level (middle niece is 5 and the youngest will be 2 next month). The 23 month old is walking around with her own toy phone since she likes to look in my sister in law's purse and find her phone LOL

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    Other studies say teens have trouble sleeping because they are teens.
    Also the extra simulating beverages are problem the sleep problems. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I personally think that as we get more advance people will have more technology availiable at their finger tips and its just going to change the way people do things I wouldn't be surprised if in 10yrs kids by age 5 be sporting a cool gadget for games and phone a like
    This will only encorage companies like RIM to come out w better looking BB's

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Lol.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    BB's affect sleep in all of us.... I am up all hours of the night on the internet and checking email...
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    BB's affect sleep in all of us.... I am up all hours of the night on the internet and checking email...
    Yeah sometimes my bb messenger friend over seas wake me up during the night n I do the same haha

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    BlackBerry addict in the making LMAO

I have 3 nieces and 2 of them are around her age level (middle niece is 5 and the youngest will be 2 next month). The 23 month old is walking around with her own toy phone since she likes to look in my sister in law's purse and find her phone LOL
    That's cute n funny lol

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm 18 and have had a bb since 16 2 actually and I don't suffer from none of that...ok maybe the careless lifestyle sometimes lol.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    A fairly common sense article, but its true that some of the negative effects are not she limited. I strongly believe that it does have to do with more then BB's but they definitely don't help a person who might already be prone to sleep issues.
    I love my BB to death and even though it does keep me very occupied, I'm not getting any less sleep then I was before I owned it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I use my bb to help me sleep. I will play a game on it when I am too antsy to sleep. Its always better to do a little something until u feel tired than lay in bed thinking about how untired you are. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i bein 19 I'm a late sleeper with or without my BB this only gives me a new option other then my ps2 or psp or movies I don't think the teens are able to figure everythin on this thing to be up playin on it

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Lol, good point, I work with a couple people that have pearls also and they do nothing more then talk and text. Seems like such a waste but as long as they feel cool with their tech toy then so be it.

I know it sounds bitter, but its people like that that make the rest of us less cool with OUR berries.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinCreed View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i bein 19 I'm a late sleeper with or without my BB this only gives me a new option other then my ps2 or psp or movies I don't think the teens are able to figure everythin on this thing to be up playin on it

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I workk overnights on Tuesdays amd Wednesdays so I am hoping for my curve to keep me up tonight. I go through forums to get a chuckle or two to stay awake. 7 more hours

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    yeah i had all the same problems myself, way before i ever had a blackberry, however since i got mine it has gotten a little worse
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12