Hi. I am having a problem with a Blackberry receiving messages in which the user ... General Blackberry forum

MontyK no está en línea Stack level 1

Question cc'd messages not coming through

Advertisement

Hi. I am having a problem with a Blackberry receiving messages in which the user has been cc'd into. Is there a setting on the BES/device that i need to look at?

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Re: cc'd messages not coming through

If you're on a BES and it's only 1 user, I would tend to think that it's their email client. Have you checked their outlook/gw/lotus account? Are they receiving them to their inbox on their computer? They may have a rule set on their email client. Do you have an IT policy assigned to this user that is different from anyone elses? If it's BIS email that they are not receiving CC'd messages, I'd check out the filters they have set up on the carrier's website.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MontyK
    Hi. I am having a problem with a Blackberry receiving messages in which the user has been cc'd into. Is there a setting on the BES/device that i need to look at?
    Actually it does sound like you have a filter on either through Desktop Manager or on the device itself. You can check on your BB. Go to Messages, click the wheel and select Options, then select Email Filters. By default there are 2 filters - "To & BCC Default" and "CC Default". Make sure both are UNCHECKED. Save your settings if they've changed.
    JerryD

MontyK no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your feedback on this.

It all appears to be fine on the BES and i will check the device shortly.