Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I love pinstack.....and even if I never won an actual prize......I already won the best ... General Blackberry forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I love pinstack.....and even if I never won an actual prize......I already won the best thing ever......a vast wealth of help,info, and downloads for my BB and the chance to meet and chat with amazing stackers from far away places! I am very appreciative of pinstack, Hayden, and all the awesome mods who have saved my butt on more than one occasion!

Shame on me for not voicing it more often! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    I just want to throw out there that I had no problems what-so-ever. I know Hayden mentioned that:

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Thus far many users are not satisfied with the current setup etc for the collection of the free cases among many other issues. In light of this its best for PinStack to focus on the Case-Mate contest & delivery.
    I found the process extremely EASY! My picture was posted so I knew I won. I followed the link Hayden provided and ordered my case. SIMPLE.

THANKS AGAIN HAYDEN! This is actually the smoothest competition I have been a part of.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234