Hey Folks, I tried search but couldn't find anything. Pinstack comes up fine using Opera ... General Blackberry forum

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2

Can't view Pinstack on my 8310...

Advertisement

Hey Folks,
    I tried search but couldn't find anything. Pinstack comes up fine using Opera mini but when I use the standard browser it says requesting, then loading, then requesting style sheet, requesting script, running script but it ends up with a blank screen. It says Pinstack.com up top and AT&T on the bottom nothing appears on the page. Are my settings off? Am I missing a plugin of some sort? I'm running 4.5.0.110 on my 8310. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go to Options, Advanced, Browser and tell us what your settings are. Also, go into your browser, access the menu and then go to Options and what are your options under Browser Configuration?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sounds like you're using Media Net instead of the Blackberry browser, and that you have Java loaded.
    Open BB browser, Menu, Options, Browser Configuration. Uncheck Support Javascript, and check Prompt To Enable Javascript.
    Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Go to Options, Advanced, Browser and tell us what your settings are. Also, go into your browser, access the menu and then go to Options and what are your options under Browser Configuration?
    default browser configuration: Media Net
    default WAP browser configuration: Media Net

I can't find another option for a browser on the phone. It's been that way since the most recent upgrade. I upgraded through AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sounds like you're using Media Net instead of the Blackberry browser, and that you have Java loaded.
    Open BB browser, Menu, Options, Browser Configuration. Uncheck Support Javascript, and check Prompt To Enable Javascript.
    Hope that helps
    I only seem to have media net but I changed the things you mentioned and it didn't help.

I wiped it clean and re-installed the OS and now I have an actual browser and not just Media net. Thanks for the help and tips folks. -Dave-

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by studio253 View Post
    default browser configuration: Media Net
    default WAP browser configuration: Media Net

I can't find another option for a browser on the phone. It's been that way since the most recent upgrade. I upgraded through AT&T.
    If you have this happen in the future try deleting the browser service books and resending. It might save you from having to do a total reinstall.