I just upgraded my Pearl 8110 to 4.5. I have noticed a few problems, the ... General Blackberry forum

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70

cant log into pinstack via my BB since 4.5 upgrade

Advertisement

I just upgraded my Pearl 8110 to 4.5. I have noticed a few problems, the first is that I cant log into Pinstack, It will load the page no problem, but when I type in my username and password it it wont lt me click on the log in button, I have tried clicking enter but this does nothing either. I also cant watch utube videos, media player opens when I click on a link to watch one, but thats all that happens, no video comes up on it. My email is the same as before i.e. no HTML. Can anyone help

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have read multiple posts from many people regarding this new 4.5 OS. Seems to me that it is a waste of time. Everyone is having problems with everything. Might want to go back to something that works. JMHO.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

PIN/ID
    25675D70
    I got the HTML to work, I resent the service books and re registered the Host Rooting Table. It seems to have sorted it out. Now all I need is to get utube to work and be able to log into pinstack

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Open the browser, click on the BB menu button and go into Browser Configuration.

Make sure the browser setting is Internet Browser and the emulation mode is BlackBerry.

PIN/ID
    25675D70
    It wont display images though even though I have the option to show images selected, I have tried the get images tab but still no joy