I'm sure there is a lot of Google fans on this site and thus some ... General Blackberry forum

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question Can't get Google Reader mobile to work

Advertisement

I'm sure there is a lot of Google fans on this site and thus some fans of Google Reader. For the life of me I can't get this to work on my phone. I go to the website (www.google.com/reader/m) and log in. It shows my subsription list fine but when I click on one of my subscriptions to view a story I get a very long page w/ nothing on it but a few numbers spaced out periodically. I can post some screen shots if it'll help diagnose the problem, that is as soon as I can figure out how to post screen shots. I have an 8800 w/ Cingular, os 4.2.1.79, platform 2.3.0.74. I've tried switching the emulation mode in the browser w/ no luck. I've also searched this forum and Google and have not found any answers. Can anyone help?
    PIN - 24053627

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

Re: Can't get Google Reader mobile to work

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry to be a dullard, what is it? An rss reader? Thanks

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Can't get Google Reader mobile to work

First, you'll be happy to hear it's not you! Nothing but the header renders correctly on the BlackBerry Browser!

The good news is this is one of those times that Opera mini works great! You can find it in my list of apps - just go to the link in my signature.
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala
    First, you'll be happy to hear it's not you! Nothing but the header renders correctly on the BlackBerry Browser!

The good news is this is one of those times that Opera mini works great! You can find it in my list of apps - just go to the link in my signature.
    Thanks for the tip, I'm not a big Opera fan but if it'll get Google Reader to work I'll give it a shot.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewthomas
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry to be a dullard, what is it? An rss reader? Thanks
    To answer your question yes it's a rss reader. Check it out, some people don't like it but I'm a big fan.