I've got an 8320 running 4.5 on T-Mob. I'm trying to clear out all of ... General Blackberry forum

bryanus no está en línea Stack level 2

can't delete two contacts

Advertisement

I've got an 8320 running 4.5 on T-Mob. I'm trying to clear out all of my contacts so that i can sync with my computer that has all of my contacts up to date.

I used the Advanced options in the Desktop Mgr to clear out the Address Book, and it shows that it's been cleared.

For some reason, I had about 8 contacts still in my Address Book. I then manually deleted them. Except for 2 that simply will not delete!

I checked and they are not in my SIM phone book. I also did a battery pull and a soft reset as well. These two contacts simply will not delete.

I do not want to perform a full data wipe because I want to retain all of my other data, but I may have to go this route and do a backup, then restore the individual DBs to my liking to try and get rid of these two contacts.

Anyone have any ideas for me to try?

TIA.

bryanus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bah, i got impatient and wiped all the data, then restored just the DBs I needed. Then ran the sync with my address book and all's good again!