Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got a VERY VULGAR message on BB Messenger. I mean VERY vulgar. I ... General Blackberry forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Can you track BB MEssages?

Advertisement

I just got a VERY VULGAR message on BB Messenger. I mean VERY vulgar. I dont mind playing with people I know---but strangers??? I have the PIN number....can I trace it?

***CRAP! I thought I had ended the conversation. I deleted to contact. His "name" was Jason...so just be warned.

If I get a message from him again I'll save the pin and see what happens.
    Last edited by ItsNowOrNever; 05-19-2008 at 04:19 PM.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    You Can do a Search on Pinstack for it, There is an Option for searching by PIN under the Member search, but if they didn't put it in their Profile it wont find them, I am not aware of another way to do it unless your a BES Admin, and then its on the PINs on your own BES. Sorry that happened, Its a shame people behave that way.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    only way i know is if both of the people are on a BES which BBM can be monitored. Sorry to here but pda has the best solution for this since your neither of you are on BES

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I wonder if the Mods would let us Post the PINS of people beahving in this manor or maybe report the PIN to the Mods, Kind of like the warning part for the For sale area. Just an idea. I don't want to get nasty Pins either. and for the most part this is a very respectful and well behaved site. I want to keep it that way.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 05-19-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Spelling as always
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Thats actually a good idea. People that use the PinStack member database to harass others should be punished somehow.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    CRAP! I thought I had ended the conversation...I deleted the person.

Just a forwarning---his BBMessenger "name" was Jason. Be warned.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    If you ever run into any issue like that, feel free to immediately contact one of the mods (the people in red).

PIN/ID
    Ok, thanks.

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    If you ever run into any issue like that, feel free to immediately contact one of the mods (the people in red).

So is there something in place, or is this something that may need to be put in place?
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    You know, you hope that people sharing our interest are a little more grown up, but that isn't always necessarily so. The good thing is you deleted him and he can no longer send you such messages. Hopefully it won't deter you from having fun with BB messenger in the future.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    You know, you hope that people sharing our interest are a little more grown up, but that isn't always necessarily so. The good thing is you deleted him and he can no longer send you such messages. Hopefully it won't deter you from having fun with BB messenger in the future.

It would be Nice if people behaved as they should. the Golden rule is no longer taught it seems. THe bad thing is it guys like that, that make it so hard for the rest of us, Some of us know that women are not a visual as Men, and in not knowing this really mess things up. If you win a womans heart, what you look like is not as important, as a man might think. I woman wants to be swept off her feet, not run over like a buffaloo stampeed. Just my to cents.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    It would be Nice if people behaved as they should. the Golden rule is no longer taught it seems. THe bad thing is it guys like that, that make it so hard for the rest of us, Some of us know that women are not a visual as Men, and in not knowing this really mess things up. If you win a womans heart, what you look like is not as important, as a man might think. I woman wants to be swept off her feet, not run over like a buffaloo stampeed. Just my to cents.
    Yeah---and getting asked to show certain body parts and then called nasty names because you asked who it was isn't a "common interest" of mine.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Yeah---and getting asked to show certain body parts and then called nasty names because you asked who it was isn't a "common interest" of mine.
    Wow. Talk about scum.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    That's my main reason for not putting my pin in profile. Bunch of weirdo's out there!

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post

Wow, People never stop amazing me. I kind of like to know what name I should be screaming, And its always better to have the other pearson screaming yours too. at least in my book! And as far as that goes shouldn't you wait for the thrid or fourth BBM date before asking what some one is wearing, Or not wearing?? Some restraint Please! You have to earn Pictures from a Lady!
    OK Soap box it back under my desk.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast