Would it be possible for RIM to make the BlackBerry text messaging system like BB ... General Blackberry forum

els718 no está en línea Stack level 2

Can someone please answer this?

Advertisement

Would it be possible for RIM to make the BlackBerry text messaging system like BB Messenger. In other would it be possible for them to make threaded text messaging look much like their BBM service. I mean is it really that difficult...do u guys think its likely that RIM would ever implement something so simple into their OS? I mean can it be that hard?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Nope wouldn't be that hard at all and it would be fairly simple. IF and ONLY IF they had control over every phone out there that might end up sending a rim phone a text, you have to remember that many phones out there handle sms text in many different ways, and to try to set up code that would decipher every text sent to that phone no matter the method or device or service would be very very intricate, i would love to be the person to figure that out.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Not difficult at all I don't think. Treos have that feature and I think it is cool